Royal Mail delivery
- Orders are dispatched after 5 working days of placing an online order for 2-day delivery via Royal Mail Special Courier service
- Therefore delivery to customer will usually be minimum 7 working days from date of placing online order
- A standard charge of 10 pounds delivery charge apply for every order placed
Returning your Product
- Only full priced items can be returned and refunded
- Sale products are non refundable
You can change your decision about your purchase and receive a full refund for any reason from the date you place your Order until 14 days after you received the products. Key points to note for these circumstances are:
- You have not used the Products and that they remain in their original unused condition with all Harriet Carucci labels, no stains or crease
- You return the Products in their original packaging; and
- You return the Products using tracked Royal Mail in the same packaging used to deliver the item
To return a product, you must follow some steps:
- Use the contact us page to inform us in advance
- Provide your email and order number in the details contact form field
- Prepare the Products for return in appropriate packaging (preferably the original packaging) and always including any dress bags if these were provided with the dress. NOTE that all Product labels, tapes (including any ribbons on dresses) must remain intact and also included); and
- Post product using tracked Royal mail with appropriate item value cover. It is your responsibility to ensure the item is delivered safely back to Harriet Carucci Wedding and Cocktail dresses
If you change your mind about your Order and return your Products in accordance with above:
- We will refund you the full price paid for your returned Products by the method you used to pay for the Products.
- We will process your refund as soon as possible; unless there’s a problem with the return of the Products this will be no later than 14 days’ from the date we receive the returned Products.
- Harriet Carucci will not provide refunds for used, incomplete or damaged Products and sale items
Problems with your purchase
- We are under a duty to supply you with Products that conform with our Contract. Your right to cancel set out in section above does not affect your general rights as a consumer in relation to any defective or incorrect Products you may receive.
- If you have any questions or complaints about the Products that you’ve received, if your Products are faulty or not what you ordered, please contact us immediately by email or contact form with a description of the problem.